Technical Guide for Selecting Best Voltage Stabilizers
A voltage Stabilizer is a simple device that uses a combination of transformers and electronics for regulating the incoming power supply with the required regulated output voltage. There are different types of transformers used, such as variable transformer and buck-boost transformer coupled with the motor systems for the appropriate regulation of the power supply.
Every machine, appliance, plant, industry, and the establishments have their set of requirements for the voltage stabilizer in UAE. Some considerations can be suggested by the providers who can make you select the most appropriate voltage stabilizing concepts.
Factors to be considered while buying a voltage stabilizer
- Brand reputation: Make sure that you contact the best provider for the voltage stabilizer in UAE. The best products at an appropriate price should be looked for. It is important to check the best dealers in the area and find out their credentials by interacting with the experts.
- One-Phase or Three-Phase: You must check the single-phase or three-phase stabilizer requirements. It can be determined by getting expert assistance by checking the electrical grid connection. A Single-phase grid connection needs a 1-phase voltage controller and a three-phase grid requires a 3-phase voltage stabilizer.
- KVA Rating: The size of the voltage stabilizer is important to decide. It can be determined by measurement of total load (amp) after switching on the full load. The other way is to make a list of appliances and note the KVA ratings and then add them together. You can ask the service providers to guide you to buy the best option.
- Input Voltage Range: This is a critical part in which the stabilizer works in the dedicated input voltage ranges. The standard ranges are 190 – 480 V AC, 300 – 460 V AC, 240 – 480 V AC, 340 – 480 V AC, etc. and these are the input standards towards which the stabilizer must boost the voltage to maintain the output as per the requirements. Low and high voltage conditions are decided to finalize the voltage stabilizer.
- Output Voltage Range: The standard output range of a stabilizer is 380 – 415 V AC but these are customized as per the requirements for different locations.
- Balanced/Unbalanced type: If you have a balanced load with a balanced input supply, it is always preferred to choose the balanced stabilizer. In case of unbalanced or undivided conditions, the incoming supply becomes unpredictable and you must opt for unbalanced servo stabilizers. Mostly, the industries use unbalanced type, voltage regulators.
- Maintenance: The company from which you are purchasing the stabilizer must offer easy repairs and maintenance. It shouldn’t be required to call the company representatives for any minor issue that could be corrected by a normal electrician.
- Export Market: The manufacturers with a global presence are more reliable and sell their products in different countries. They are more reliable and have a better scope for sale.
Benoit Technologies is the best electrical provider with the latest power solutions and electronics technology services. They provide high-end voltage stabilizers in UAE along with the repair and maintenance of the previously installed systems. They have a wide range of product portfolios and services, including solar inverters in UAE, generator repair service in UAE, and much more. You can get all the services under one roof as our electrical experts are proficient to handle all the requirements with perfection. The company provides support and services to all the UAE regions for the supply of batteries, stabilizers, transformer, LED, UPS, and other equipment. They work as the most professional generator maintenance companies in UAE with the upgraded systems and the updated technology to provide quality and value at competitive prices.
The company aims at ensuring the highest quality and valued services priced fairly for the business benefits. They offer unbeatable quality and services for maintaining the trust of customers.