Central Battery System Maintenance
In normal mode, the central battery unit’s task is to monitor mains voltage, charge batteries, and feed the maintained light groups. During a power failure, the central battery unit feeds the non-maintained and maintained light groups with the energy stored in the batteries. Any failure of the system will impact the whole infrastructure during emergencies. The safety of the personnel and assets are more important. In order to keep the system up & to run, it requires Planned Preventative Central Battery System Maintenance by an experienced Professional.
Benefits of central battery system maintenance
- We provide excellent 24×7 customer service, and we will proactively schedule your CBS maintenance and keep up with routine testing so that you don’t have to.
- We partner with reliable companies who have a vast supply of equipment and parts inventory, allowing us to provide a seamless experience at an economical cost. Whatever parts you may need for generator repair, we have access to them.
- We are experts with over 15 years of experience in the critical facilities industry, and our technicians and electricians are factory-certified.
- We have the capabilities to provide a trusted single point of contact so that you can streamline and integrate servicing for all of your power generation equipment. Reduce multiple maintenance contracts down to one, and save money on maintenance costs in the process.
- Our repair services give you piece of mind because you know you can count on your generator and backup power supply system with our proactive preventive maintenance scheduling.