Central Battery System Maintenance.
In normal mode, the central battery unit’s task is to monitor mains voltage and to charge batteries as well as to feed the maintained light groups. During a power failure, the central battery unit feeds the non-maintained and maintained light groups with the energy stored in the batteries. Any failure to the system will impact the whole infrastructure during the emergencies. Safety of the personnel and assets are more important. Inorder to keep the system up & running it requires Planned Preventative Maintenance by an experienced Professional.
- We provide excellent 24×7 customer service, and we will proactively schedule your maintenance and keep up with routine testing so that you don’t have to.
- We partner with reliable companies who have a vast supply of equipment and parts inventory, allowing us to provide a seamless experience at an economical cost. Whatever parts you may need for generator repair, we have access to them.
- We are experts with over 15 years of experience in the critical facilities industry, and our technicians and electricians are factory-certified.
- We have the capabilities to provide a trusted single point of contact so that you can streamline and integrate servicing for all of your power generation equipment. Reduce multiple maintenance contracts down to one, and save money on maintenance costs in the process.
- Our repair services give you piece of mind because you know you can count on your generator and backup power supply system with our proactive preventive maintenance scheduling.
For more information on the UPS Maintenance please call BENOIT TECHNOLOGIES LLC on +97142634123 or Contact us