Online double conversion output isolation transformer based ups single phase in & out
This is a very specific Model used in the highly critical application, were the load is non – linear. This Particular UPS Comes with an Output Isolation Transformer which provides an extensive support to the loads which are connected. Output Isolation Transformer UPS Single phase is commonly used in the Mission critical Applications, Operation Theater UPS System, Equipments which are having inrush current, Load characteristics are non linear, UPS for Motors, UPS for CNC Equipments, UPS For Medical Equipments, UPS for Laboratory Equipments, UPS for the ICP, etc
This design is also widely used in Oil and Gas applications where PLC are widely used.
This Series UPS which we Benoit Technologies promotes is a full-digitized with European Cortex-M3 MCU (STM32F103RCT6) controlled single phase input/single phase output online UPS. It provides reliable, stable, and constant AC power for computer equipment, telecommunication devices, precision equipment/instrument, and network termination equipment (NTE). UPS systems protects all these devices from losing data or information due to power outage, interruption or disruption to truly and comprehensively solve power issues, such as power outage, power surge, voltage sags, temporary over-voltage, temporary under voltage, frequency offset, power disturbances, switching transients, and harmonic wave distortion.
- Advanced SCR Rectifier and IGBT Inverter Technology.
- Online 1/1 conversion structure.
- Adapt with output isolated transformer technology to fit 200, 220, 230, 240Vac, 50/60Hz Grid Systems
- Wide Input Range from Single Phase 160-280Vac ,50/60 Hz±5%
- High Adaptive Capacity to Mains Grid High Overload Ability — surge current protection technology to carry sudden impact for 0% to 100% load immediately without transfer to bypass
- Overall Efficiency 85%. 98% under ECO Mode;
- Full-digitized Non-master slave parallel redundancy technology. Parallel circumfluence ≤5%;
- Intelligent Charging Design. It equips with BAT low/over charged sensor to protect the charger.
- Real-time diagnosis on Battery status and response data simultaneously
Safe and Reliable:
MCU control to operate all power conversion session during the operations, which has higher system reliability than traditional UPS Systems. Output Isolated Transformer Built-IN can reduce impacts and interferences from Load Harmonic wave current and Neutral wire voltage. Special design on battery connectors to save the shoct hazard from mis operations. 90% of system components are from international brands. Apart from Manufacturer testing we Benoit Technologies ensures a minimum 4hours testing before dispatching to the site.
- MCU control provides higher system reliability than traditional UPS systems.
- Wide Input Voltage and Frequency Range.
- Non-Master Slave digital parallel redundancy feature;
- Advanced Battery Management system;
- High Overload Ability;
- Dot Matrix Color Screen for friendly;
- Online Double Conversion technology with output isolated transformer
- Smart Size compared to the same size of the UPS in the market. All UPS equipped with wheels.